Monday, June 2, 2008

Skin care acne cosmetic and healthy food to help acne scars

It should therefore be logical to address the problem on both fronts in other words the oil and the bacteria. Gentle cleaning of the skin is important to remove some of the oil and some of the bacteria. Tea tree oil is a good substance to use to address both problems. If you decide to use a skin cleaning substance it is very important that you ensure it is not going to dry or irritate your skin as that would just make things worse.
Out of all of the natural remedies to clear a face of acne I have found that sleeping with a long sleeve shirt can do wonders. Yes thats right, always sleep with a long sleeve shirt if you suffer from acne. The grease from your arms actually rubs up against your face and clogs your pores which creates more pimples. Trust me, I have tried this with great success. I suspected it during school one day, after I would sleep in class I would notice that my face would break out more.
Certain surgery procedures can also help to treat acne scars. Success is influenced by factors like the types of acne scars you have as well as the severity of your scars.
lotionlouisec.blogspot.com
tags: acne scar medication, dreaming about acne someone's face, acne treatment pregnancy

No comments: