Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Acne treatment proactiv

« ...There are over-the-counter acne skin care products available they do not require a prescription. Products which extract excess oil from the skin's pores include vanishing creams. The active ingredient in most of these is salicylic acid and benzoyl peroxide, both of which work to eliminate bacteria....
...The reason why people choose natural skin care products for acne as opposed to those that are made of synthetic materials is often due to the fact that a lot of synthetic materials are known to cause more harm than good. There are a lot of natural skin care products for acne that people can choose from, and these are all made from natural ingredients that are less likely to cause allergic reactions or make a person's skin break out. Natural skin care products for acne are often the most appropriate choice for those who have very sensitive skin that cannot withstand certain harsh chemicals used in some acne treatment products....»
Read More: how-remove-acne.blogspot.com

«...So, then I started looking in the internet for acne treatment for men. I was then came upon a remedy that changed my life forever. The remedy was simple did not take that much time or money. Let me remind you that I have tried Proactive, Murad, Acne Free, Clearsil, Neutragena, and everything else that promises you clear skin. The remedy included Baking Soda, and a hot rag or towel. I would then start off with the baking soda. I would make the baking soda into a paste by mixing it with a little bit of water. The remedy said to apply to affected areas. My whole face was affected so I just had to apply the paste to my whole face. Every night I would apply this paste. The paste drys your pimples out leaving them to look and feel like frozen little mountains. Don't worry they will only look like this with the paste on. So every morning I would wash off the paste because it drys up into sort of like a facial mask. Once I wash my face it feels refreshing and almost all pimples are washed off along with baking soda....»
Full Text: how-remove-acne.blogspot.com

tags: how long will claravis take to stop making acne worse, carrot oil and acne, using chamomile as an acne remedy

No comments: