Thursday, October 2, 2008

The natural way to stop acne

« ...I personally use cucumbers as my largest source of vegetables. They taste great, are extremely alkalizing, and they are easy to carry with you wherever you go. In my regular diet I will eat 5-6 cucumbers a day for snacks. During a cleansing period, I will eat more than 10 on any given day. Some of you may not like cucumbers and that is fine. Celery and tomatoes are good alternatives, but I find them slightly more difficult to eat in large numbers....
...The other thing you need to keep in mind is what you eat. Food can play a major role in your acne problem. Eating healthy will help against preventing acne and will also improve your complexion plus you will feel better for it....»
Read More: how-remove-acne.blogspot.com

«...That's exactly what I went through back when I had acne from ages 15-19. Back then I experimented with every acne cream, lotion, and ointment available. I remember spending $60 for a special mask made out of cactus! But nothing seemed to work, or if it did work, it never lasted, and the acne always returned....»
Full Text: acne-types.blogspot.com

tags: over the counter acne scar medication, acne and aubrey moisturizer and review, tips on how to keep your face clear of acne

No comments: