Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Home remedy for reducing acne inflammation

« ...To start with, let's look at the old time favorite acne treatment method, the method of placing a towel over one's face and allowing hot steam onto the face. With a treatment option such as this, one needs to be very careful not to burn the face with scolding hot steam. The main objective with this method is to allow the front layer of the skin to shed, however one needs to be careful so as to ensure that burning doesn't occur as a result....
...My wife was not willing, and said how do i get rid of old acne scars with this book, but I convinced her to try at least once. And I am glad to tell you that she cured her skin, well not in three, but yes in 5 days. She cleared even her old ugly acne scars, and that was amazing. So we decided to write this article for those who need help....»
Read More: how-remove-acne.blogspot.com

«...Overall not only did I clear my skin but I also felt great and to be honest these days I cannot stand food no matter how good it tastes that makes me feel like crap. I hope this article will give you some insight and I wish you the happiest and healthiest skin in the world....»
Full Text: best-acne-remedies.blogspot.com

tags: home remedies for acne vulgaris, how to treat bad acne with proactive, new acne scar treatment

No comments: